Parking is available for events at Capitol Theatre throughout downtown Flint. Parking can become congested for sold-out performances so please allow ample time to park and get to your seat prior to the performance.
Planning Your Visit
- Latecomers will be seated only during an appropriate pause in the program. The pause will be determined by the production company, not The Capitol Theatre.
- Concessions are located on the Main Floor, Balcony and Lower Levels.
- Cameras and Recording Devices are strictly prohibited to ensure the safety of the performers and the comfort of our patrons unless otherwise posted. Inquire at time of ticket purchase.
It's Good To Know...
No Refunds. Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the window to ensure the dates, times and performances are correct.
Exchanges/Changes to your ticket order after the initial purchase, if permitted, are subject to availability and additional fees may apply. All exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to performance time.
Discounts cannot be combined or applied to previous ticket purchases, please inform your Ticket Center Representative if you qualify for any discount prior to your purchase.
- Children Are Welcome! Please note that some performances may contain adult themes. Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Disruptive patrons will be asked to leave, without refunds.
- No Smoking allowed in or around the perimeters of The Capitol Theatre. This includes electronic cigarettes and personal vaporizers.
- Notice: All weapons, including concealed firearms, are prohibited on The Capitol Theatre premises.